- API SP (RC)
- ILSAC GF-6B
- Fully synthetic
- API SP (RC)
- ILSAC GF-6B
- Licence: API SP (RESOURCE CONSERVING), ILSAC GF-6B
- Honda 08232-P99S1LHE
- Honda 08216-99974
- Honda 08215-99974
- Honda Ultra Next
- Honda Ultra Green
- Hybrid Engine Nissan KLANM-01A04 Extra Save X Eco
- Mitsubishi MZ102661
- Mitsubishi MZ102662
- Mitsubishi DiaQueen ECO Plus
- Toyota 08880-11005
RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 is the worldwide first motor oil with license approval from API with its specification API SN and viscosity SAE 0W-16.
Differences from competitor products PDF
Fuel Consumption Testing of RAVENOL EFE 0W-16 and the Synthetic Motor Oil SAE 5W-30 ACEA C3 Video
RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 is recommended especially for hybrid vehicles.
RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 was formulated with tri-nuclear molybdenum and OFM (Organic Friction Modifiers), in order to achieve minimal friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOLExtra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 is suitable as a high performance, smooth-running engine oil for
sophisticated engines. It is recommended for modern passenger car petrol engines,
including the supercharge models and for direct injection engines and hybrid
vehicles under all operating conditions, if the engine manufacturer recommends
using a low viscosity oil with the viscosity category SAE 0W-16, SAE 0W-20 or SAE 5W-20.
RAVENOL Extra Fuel Economy EFE SAE 0W-16 offers:
- Fuel saving in partial and full load operation
- Excellent wear protection and a high viscosity index ensure the long service life of the engine even under high speed driving conditions.
- Excellent cold start properties even at low temperatures of below -35°C.
- A reliable lubrication film even at high operating temperatures.
- Low volatility, resulting in low oil consumption.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources.