- FULLY SYNTHETIC
- BMW 83 22 2 413 513
- VW G 060 175 A2
- VW G 055 175 A2
- VW G 052 175 A2
- VOLVO 31367940
- OPEL 1940 057
- LAND ROVER LR003136 (HALDEX-ÖL BAUJAHR 2011-2014)
- LAND ROVER LR054941
- GM 93165387
RAVENOL AWD-H FLUID is a high-quality formula of high-performance oils with special additives and inhibitors.
RAVENOL AWD-H FLUID is a special high-performance transmission oil for Haldex's Allrad, Quattro and 4motion powertrains.
How the Hadlex coupling operates: The axle closest to the engine is constantly powered. All-wheel drive powertrains with a Haldex coupling automatically direct engine power to the other axle where required, without any intervention from the driver. Depending on the electronically-controlled blocking effect of the Haldex coupling, a variable proportion of the engine power is transferred to this axle as required.
RAVENOL AWD-H FLUID supports this power transfer process with its outstanding qualities.
Click here for the oil test analysis
RAVENOL AWD-H FLUID is suitable for use with all-wheel drive powertrains with Haldex couplings in AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN, SEAT, SKODA, OPEL, LANDROVER and VOLVO vehicles.
RAVENOL AWD-H FLUID should be changed every 60.000 km in order to avoid damage to the powertrain.
RAVENOL AWD-H FLUID offers:
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- High, stable viscosity index
- Very good oxidation stability
- Reliable protection against wear, corrosion and foaming
- Excellent coefficient of friction constancy
- High thermal and oxidative stability
- Excellent cooling ability
- Improved shear stability